Return to News
Firstly, we hope that you and your families have stayed safe and well through this unprecedented time.
We are now pleased to announce that we have resumed manufacturing at a limited capacity from Tuesday 16th June.
Following the recent Government guidelines, we have made significant changes within the factory to maintain social distancing and ensure the safety of anyone within the building. We can confirm that we have complied with the governments guidance on managing the risk of COVID-19 by putting the following practices in place:
- A one-way system throughout all of our site’s
- Multiple cleaning stations situated around the premises
- Face coverings have been provided to every individual on site
- Facial recognition sign in/out technology
- Where space is limited, practical measures to stop the transmission of the virus have been implemented
Our return to manufacturing has been done on a staggered basis, with a reduced capacity. During this period, our lead times may vary. Updates to our customers will be given on a weekly basis.
Contact: email@example.com for any other queries.